We offer a Galvanizing Safety Plan for galvanizers with 60 or fewer employees. You’ll save time, avoid frustration, and work towards implementing a best-in-class management system for safety.
Each month, you receive a implementation kit. The kit includes an action plan to guide you, instructions for the staff to follow, and the tools to apply.
You have access to:
- SafeTask® Supervision for Galvanizing Operations, our system for operations managers and supervisors to take control of safety.
- 30 management practices to build your own safety processes and management system.
- 40 safe work practices covering covering routine and non-routine galvanizing tasks.
- A pre-tasking process for preventing accidents during high-risk tasks.
- High-impact authorized person training for forklift operators, lockouts, confined space entry, and hazardous materials handling.
- One year of 15-minute weekly Safety Huddles for galvanizing crews.
- A safety plan for kettle pump outs and kettle changes.
- Webinars and coaching with Bryan, who knows safety implementation for galvanizing.
- Onsite safety consultations and in-depth safety audits.
- Support closing OSHA inquiry letters and findings.
A Galvanizing Safety Plan makes your safety implementation easy and professional.